Items in this issue include:
- Update on the new financial advice regime commencing on 15 March 2021,
- FMA, NZX and other corporate COVID-19 regulatory relief measures that remain in place,
- FMA consultation on renewal of FMC Act exemption notices,
- NZX consultation on direct listings,
- Changes to the overseas investment regime and consultation on further changes,
- Emissions trading reforms in place,
- The new Privacy Act and consultation on replacement codes of practice, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Download here or read below.