With more leading lawyer rankings than any other New Zealand law firm and numerous local and international awards, a career with Bell Gully means you are part of a team recognised for its excellence.
We have some of New Zealand's brightest legal minds doing innovative and high profile work across a range of expertise. Many of our partners and staff are individually recognised as leaders in their fields.
We are committed to your career. We offer a range of options to support each individual's professional goals.
From your first day at Bell Gully, you have access to first class development opportunities, from legal department training and seminars, business skills workshops, to external learning events, including:
- Law clerk development programme, focused on providing practical legal skills to legal staff in their first year of practice.
- Intermediate solicitor development programme – a programme designed to extend skills and career progression and development.
- Departmental training, focused on specific and relevant training targeted at different levels within each department.
- Senior associate development programme, centred on leadership, career development and advancement.
- Individual coaching and mentoring either with our fully qualified in-house coach or an external coach.