Items in this issue include:
- Submissions called for on new conduct bill for financial institutions and the Financial Market Infrastructures Bill,
- New round of Cabinet decisions on the reform of the Reserve Bank Act,
- Government calls for submissions on amendments to the Fair Trading Act,
- Commerce Commission consults on a new CCCFA certification requirement,
- The latest developments in the climate change sector, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 26 February 2020
Disclaimer: This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.