Items in this issue include:
- Bill introduced to establish a new conduct regime for financial institutions,
- Consumer credit legislation passes final reading,
- Government announces decisions on insurance law reform measures,
- Final decisions made for review of bank capital requirements,
- The latest developments for the climate change legislative reforms,
- Dividend rules clarified in the Companies Act, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Disclaimer: This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.