Items in this issue include:
- Vendor liable for misrepresentation and breach of Fair Trading Act for statements by agent,
- Adjudicator's decision quashed due to conflict of interest and failure to consider relevant matters,
- Overseas Investment Act: new wave of reforms and other relevant updates,
- Bill released for next phase of residential tenancy law reforms, and
- Government aims to fast-track urban development.
Download a copy of this issue here.
Disclaimer: This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.