In our third conversation of the series, litigation partner Alix Boberg interviews Deputy Director of Operations, Andrew Holmes and AML/CFT Investigations Manager, Rob Milnes from the Department of Internal Affairs. The conversation involves a range of AML/CFT topics, including:
- Working with AML/CFT supervisors
- New regulatory changes
- Common themes from the DIA’s reviews
- Customer due diligence (CDD)
- The DIA’s expectations of self-reporting
- Learnings from recent warnings issued
- The DIA’s priorities looking forward
The interview can be viewed below.
We hope you find the insights from the conversation helpful.
For other conversations in the series see:
If you have any questions about the matters raised in this discussion, please get in touch with the contacts listed or your usual Bell Gully adviser.