Once again we are proud to put a spotlight on some of the incredible organisations we have lent a helping hand to as part of our Pro Bono and Community Programme.
In the last year we have continued to support a diverse range of organisations working in our communities on a wide range of challenges, including:
- The Kindness Collective, which aims to connect families with the things that they need, from everyday essentials, to moments of joy;
- FinCap, which was established to prevent people from getting into debt, and helping people out of it, by providing free financial mentoring services;
- ChildFund New Zealand, which established an office in Kiribati with a focus on providing access to clean water in the face of climate change challenges; and
- Marlborough Kaikoura Trail Trust, which established the ‘Whale Trail’, a walking and cycling trail rising up in the aftermath of the devastating earthquake in the region.
We also catch up with pro bono partners we consider ‘old friends’ - some with new faces, and one with a whole new look:
- Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand; and
- The Burnett Foundation
If you have any feedback or queries, please contact our Pro Bono and Community Programme Manager Rachel Gowing.