With premises closed, commercial leasing arrangements will determine the rights for both landlords and tenants.
Bell Gully’s leasing and property team can consider commercial leasing arrangements – from either landlords or tenants – to help you determine your leasing obligations during COVID-19.
See more information on our property and real estate expertise.
Read our articles on COVID-19 leasing here:
COVID-19 Alert Level 2: What does it mean for landlords and tenants? - 19 May 2020
COVID-19 RMA consents fast tracked and further policy changes - 4 May 2020
- COVID-19 What could the latest proposed changes to the Property Law Act mean for landlords and tenants? - 30 April 2020
- COVID-19 Alert Level 3: What business owners, landlords and tenants, and employers need to know - 20 April 2020
- COVID-19 Government announces changes to lease and mortgage laws - 15 April 2020
- COVID-19 What is 'fair' when it comes to rent suspension? - 8 April 2020
- COVID-19 Virus impacts commercial tenants and landlords (Video) - 1 April 2020
- COVID-19 How leases respond to a pandemic situation - 13 March 2020