Welcome to Issue No. 7 of Projects and Real Estate News, Bell Gully’s monthly digest on regulatory developments, together with cases and news of interest in the projects and real estate sectors.
Items in this issue include:
- Vendor liable for misrepresentation and breach of Fair Trading Act for statements by agent,
- Adjudicator's decision quashed due to conflict of interest and failure to consider relevant matters,
- Overseas Investment Act: new wave of reforms and other relevant updates,
- Bill released for next phase of residential tenancy law reforms, and
- Government aims to fast-track urban development.
Download a copy of this issue here.
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.