Welcome to the Autumn 2017 issue of Financial Services Quarterly, a review of current legal issues in the financial sector.
Each quarter, we summarise recent issues and preview upcoming developments.
In this issue:
Download a copy of this issue here.
- Changes to financial services legislation proposed
- Marketing derivatives – sellers beware
- Common Reporting Standard requirements imminent
- Final policy decisions on proposals for review of outsourcing policy for registered banks
- New FMA conduct guide for financial service providers
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.