Welcome to Issue No. 65 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you
informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Changes for the proposed COFI regime recommended,
- RBNZ relaunches review of IPSA,
- Progress made on Phase 2 of the Reserve Bank Act review,
- NZX makes listing rule changes for direct listings and issues new guidance notes,
- The FMA consults on fees guidance for KiwiSaver schemes,
- COVID-19 relief measures extended,
- New case law on directors’ duties and shareholder’s rights,
- Update on changes to the consumer credit contract regime, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Download here or read below.
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.