Welcome to Issue No. 64 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you
informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
Update on the new financial advice regime commencing on 15 March 2021,
FMA, NZX and other corporate COVID-19 regulatory relief measures that remain in place,
- FMA consultation on renewal of FMC Act exemption notices,
- NZX consultation on direct listings,
- Changes to the overseas investment regime and consultation on further changes,
- Emissions trading reforms in place,
- The new Privacy Act and consultation on replacement codes of practice, and
The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Downlaoad here or read below.
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.