Welcome to Issue No. 59 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you
informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
• Transition period ends for implementation of new NZX Listing Rules,
• New Zealand enacts regulations for the Asia Region Fund Passport regime,
• Further progress made on measures to support the new financial advice regime,
• Regulatory changes for insolvency practitioners passed,
• Revision of the Partnership Act 1908, and
• The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer
Corporate Reporter - 12 July 2019
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.