Welcome to Issue No. 52 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- FMC Act and Financial Services Legislation updates,
- First consultation round for the insurance contract law review,
- UK Supreme Court upholds effectiveness of ‘no oral variation’ clauses,
- New Zealand businesses affected by the wider reach of the new EU data protection rules,
- NZX consults on exposure draft of its new Listing Rules,
- Submissions called for the Commerce Amendment Act, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.