Welcome to Issue No. 50 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Government puts cartel criminalisation back on the table,
- Judicial guidance on the application of the penalty doctrine in New Zealand,
- First tranche of AML/CFT Phase 2 regulations enacted,
- New guidance notes on trading conduct and conflict management for NZX Participants,
- New category of sensitive land for OIO approval proposed,
- Updated and new class exemptions for the FMC Act regime, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 21 February 2018
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.