Welcome to Issue No. 49 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Financial Services Legislation Amendment Bill now with Select Committee,
- FMA consults on draft exemption to facilitate robo-advice,
- Select Committee calls for submissions on the Trusts Bill,
- Government issues new directive to the OIO,
- New workplace hazardous substances regulations in force, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.