Welcome to Issue No. 48 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- NZX consults on the scope of its Listing Rules review,
- Consultation on AML/CFT regulations for Phase 2,
- FMA issues guidance on ICOs and cryptocurrency services,
- New guidance on substantial product holder disclosures,
- Next steps for review of IPSA announced,
- New class designation for short duration forward foreign exchange contracts, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 30 October 2017
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.