Welcome to Issue No. 47 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Improved annual report notification requirements for FMC reporting entities,
- New financial advice legislation and Trusts Bill introduced to Parliament,
- Further modifications to the FMC Act regime,
- Phase II of the AML/CFT Act regime is in place,
- Passing of Cartels Bill marks new era in New Zealand competition law, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 22 August 2017
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.