Welcome to Issue No. 46 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Bell Gully’s 2017 Takeovers Market Practice Report,
- A new NZX Corporate Governance Code,
- FMA considers exemption to facilitate early adoption of personalised robo-advice services,
- New measures for NZX listed companies’ annual reports outlined,
- Changes proposed for the Commerce Act,
- NZX class waiver for accelerated rights entitlement offers,
- Submissions called on Bill for changes to credit unions,
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 29 June 2017
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.