Welcome to Issue No. 45 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- New Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017,
- Changes proposed for the Takeovers Code,
- Amendments to the Companies Act to reduce compliance costs,
- Latest FMA consultations and publications,
- Select Committee considers amendments to the AML/CFT Act, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 3 May 2017
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.