Welcome to Issue No. 44 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Transition period for the FMC Act ends – triggering notification requirements for some issuers,
- Further FMA legislative notices supporting the FMC Act regime enacted,
- New FMA conduct guide for financial service providers,
- NZX releases new practice notes and consults on correcting consensus guidance,
- Exposure draft of the AML/CFT Phase 2 Amendment released, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 15 February 2016
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.