Welcome to Issue No. 35 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- MBIE consults on amendments to the FMC Regulations;
- FMA grants series of financial reporting exemptions under new regime;
- New NZX Market Rules in force from 14 July 2015;
- FMA agrees to modify NZ$750,000 wholesale investor exclusion;
- Transition exemption notices issued for licensed derivatives issuers;
- Takeovers Panel alters its position on association and lock-up agreements;
- Court of Appeal confirms fiduciary relationship between director and shareholder; and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 24 June 2015
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.