Welcome to Issue No. 34 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Consultation on regulations for Phase 1 of the proposed Health and Safety at Work Act;
- An update on changes to the credit contracts and consumer finance regime;
- The latest FMA consultations on Financial Markets Conduct Act implementation issues;
- New developments for NZX/ASX dual-listed issuers;
- Misuse of market power provisions back in spotlight after ACCC’s loss against Pfizer;
- NZX consults on the penalty provisions in the NZ Markets Disciplinary Tribunal Rules;
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 23 April 2015
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.