Welcome to Issue No. 33 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Supreme Court decision released on voidable transaction test case;
- Parent company liable for subsidiary’s debts in liquidation;
- NZX’s revised continuous disclosure guidance note;
- FMA’s new handbooks on going public and corporate governance;
- FMA guidance note on the content and form of Disclose register information;
- NZX guidance provided for new NXT Market;
- The latest Takeovers Panel guidance updates;
- The Non-bank Deposit Takers (Declared-out Entities) Regulations 2015; and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Corporate Reporter - 23 February 2015
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.