We have a large team of senior, leading corporate lawyers who have advised New Zealand's largest listed companies for many years. This experience means we have provided advice on the full spectrum of issues that listed companies must deal with and are able to offer insight into market practice and market trends.
Our work includes advice on:
- directors' duties and liabilities (including health and safety obligations),
- board composition and sub-committees (including charters),
- market disclosure, insider trading and related procedures and systems,
- director and senior executive remuneration structuring and disclosure, including employee share plans and incentive arrangements, and director contracts,
- annual reports and preparation for annual general meetings and other shareholder meetings and communications,
- best practice corporate governance policies and procedures, and
- New Zealand compliance issues for international companies (either directly or through our referral network of international law firms).